Become a trustee
Running a charity is lots of work, and making big decisions is even harder, so we can't do everything ourself. That's why we need the help of other people, from all backgrounds and cultures, to help us run The OutProud Group.
Please note that there are multiple requirements before signing up, so please make sure you have them all before applying. We read through each and every application and try to reply to as many as possible, but we may not be able to respond to each and every one.
- Contribute to important decisions for The OutProud Group, and its member sites like the OutProud Network. For more info, please see this page on decision making at The OutProud Group
- Report directly to the Board of Directors, the people that run The OutProud Group
- You will be a volunteer for the OutProud Group, not an employee. We cannot pay anyone for any voluntary work, however discounts for our services will be offered.
- Be at least 13 years of age at the time of application
- OutProud Network account
- Be free for at least 8 hours a week, with a proper internet connection
- You don't have to be LGBTQ+ to help us, you just need to love helping people out and fighting for a more equal world
- Your full legal name
- Your full date of birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Your OutProud Network email address
- Why you would like to be a trustee
- How you would be a good fit for this role
We will respond to the address you enter into the box labelled "Your email". Please note that we may also ask for proof of identity, such as a passport, driving license, or other form of legal ID.